Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A New Experience

Quite a new experience this morning. A first since I started running with the running group. It was me and the boys running this morning. I think Mike was running on air with the knowledge that I was finally experiencing what he had for the past 3 (has it been that long?) years. They were very kind and didn't make me go through some bizarre male initiation ritual in order for me to run with them. Of course, if they did they knew it would appear in this blog.

We did the "Beer" run. Not because we get to indulge in beer at the turn around point, rather we run by the beer distributorships. Interestingly, it is the only run that has a name. I am sure we all of have names for the different routes we do such as $#&^% Margaret St. route, or blankety-blank County B route, but true to the positive nature of the group (except Christy) we tend to keep those names to ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment