Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cut it Short

I cut my run short today. A whomping 2.36 miles.

My shins or the muscles along side my shins have been bothering me. Yesterday's run went better, but today I was really feeling them. Looking for excuses.....I realized that it was my fourth day in a row running. I had forgotten about running on Sunday which is not a usual running day for me. Plus it was a CRAPPY run and when my shins started bothering... so in other words an run I would have liked to forget anyway. Another excuse..... our 2.45 run is this Friday. What better reason to give my legs a break. So, I told the shocked, Christy, Katie and Tom that I was heading back. I would have told No Show Gal but she was being true to her name AGAIN today.

Thinking about it on the way home, I decided I am going to get a new pair of running shoes. I have been trying to hold off, but it may be time. I have over 300 miles on each pair. I think I am going to go up a half size since my feet seem to have grown in the last year. I am also going to see if I can find a cheaper model, but keep with Asics.

It was FOGGY today!

No comments:

Post a Comment