Monday, July 7, 2008

Sandy is Back and Wendy is Missing!

Sandy returned today. How's your knee doing? I shortened the new route for her - you know I am always thinking of my fellow runners! This includes Christy - since I came with a new route! I hope you are all thinking "What have I done for her (Allison, not Christy!) lately? A good 5.58 at a 8.59 pace - see you doubting Thomases (I mean Mikes) Intervals do work!

Sandy returned and Wendy disappeared. Something about a bad back. Hmmmm....I think that is a new excuse for her. Is someone helping her come up with excuses - Jill???? Just kidding Wendy.... as I say - teasing means we love you - unless you are Mike of course! Of course, I must give credit where credit is due - Mike is the only male not to drop off the face of Sparta after finishing his marathon.

We also learned that we have an elite in our midst! Kristy got first at the Ontario race this weekend! I am sure the field of competitors was HUGE, so it was quite an achievement! She was even kind enough to direct wayward runners on the right course. I know it will surprise you that Ontario assumed that everyone had run it before, therefore didn't do a real thorough job of marking the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment