Friday, January 11, 2008

Patience!

I am sure Tom has been checking my blog every 5 minutes just waiting for me to post even though he said it has been a bit boring lately! I guess I am learning like all big stars do that fans can be quite demanding!

Although, Tom once made the mistake of telling me once how much he was bummed when he wasn't mentioned in my blog even when he ran with us. I truly think it was one of the few times he said something completely serious - or am I just being naive?

My posting was delayed because it took me a while to recover from my extra half hour of running with Mike. It wasn't the running - it was listening to Mike! Geesh!

At Larry and Judy's recent Christmas gathering, Larry inspired me (when doesn't he?) He was sporting his "flame" shirt and pants. No - not THAT kind of "flame" the fire kind. It inspired me to find a new Sparta "uniform" for GB this year. I found it! I think our fellow competitors would be overwhelmed at how "HOT" we look! Okay - maybe just Larry can pull this off!

On a some what related note which is 'drawing attention to yourself' The Complete Running Network has an article on 'Men in Tights". I know this can be an uncomfortable topic for men - no pun intended, but it is does offer men some great tips on choosing which tight works for them.

Was this post more exciting for you Tom?

No comments:

Post a Comment