Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Surprise!

We got a nice surprise this morning as we were running the dreaded Margaret loop!



Katie!

She is back at running. She said that she wasn't sure if she could keep up with us since it was her first day back after surgery. We were so taken aback by her appearance that we believed her. So she turned with us and continued until her turn back to home point. So glad she is back! Now, where is Elyse?

Yesterday I was suffering from my long run. It just wiped me out. Christy mentioned she was happy I FINALLY moved on to a new excuse - post vacation run - and got of my blood donation excuse. Apparently, she did not give up whining for lent either that or she needs to go to confession.

Tomorrow there is a 79% chance it will be raining at 5:00 am. The season of getting up, walking outside with my hands up in the air (to see if it is raining, not praying for rain) and turning around (just in case this helps a rain drop hit me) has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment