Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Surprises

I got quite a few pleasant surprises yesterday or maybe it was luck.

I was going to run at 5:00 since Jenny wasn't able to run at 6:00. I realized I had better check the poll to make sure someone was running at 5:00. Luckily, I realized there was comment on the poll which was from Sandy saying she was going to the track for a speed work out. I wasn't really up for a speed work since Jenny and I are doing one on Wed. I reached Jill who was also running at 5:00 and she confirmed it was indeed a track work out. BUT she said that Christy was coming too and I probably could easily convince her to do a regular run. I thought so too since Christy is one of the biggest complainers about speed work.

That is surprise one... Christy called and said she DID WANT to do a speed work out! If I wasn't already in a prone position, I would have been floored. Then she said that Bryan would run with me at 6:00 (Surprise 2) YEAH. It felt so GOOD to move the alarm back an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment