Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I almost forgot to blog today! Jenny and I got right back into things by doing a track work out this morning. Of course, Bryan and Tom wimped out on us. What would this world be like with our brave, strong women like ourselves? Considering my low energy level I was doubly happy that I got under (just) 8:00 for the mile sprint and my last 400 was faster than my first. For those who don't know we do a ladder workout. 400, rest, 800, rest, 1200, rest, 1600, rest and then back down again. It does seem to go faster as compared to the first time we did it, but it doesn't get easier!

It was a cool, cool morning! It was nice to run in, but we were wishing we had this weather on Saturday when we are doing our 3:00 run! It is supposed to get HOT - of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment