Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday

Kwik Trip gal was very nice and agreed to run with me today. She redeemed herself.

I ran into Elyse at soccer last night. She is so depressed that I can't put her over the edge by referring to her as Beerhater. Seriously though, she got bad, bad, bad news about her hip. I will let her tell you, but I am still hopeful that the MRI next week will not reveal a problem much less severe than the suspected one. So, all of you out in Internet world, send positive thoughts her way in the coming week - even if you don't know who the heck I am talking about!

I realized yesterday when I was sitting in a very exciting meeting (not) that I had to get caught up on my running stuff....
1. Make reservation for Green Bay hotel
2. Sign up for Green Bay Marathon (maybe this should be #1)
3. Check to see when Twin Cities marathon registration opens (April 17th)
4. Make reservation for NYC hotel, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment