Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh how wrong....

Thankfully the weatherman is wrong sometimes and this weekend, all of you who live in WI know, he was WAAAAAYY off. I love when 3-7 inches of snow actually turns into a few flurries - especially in April. Of course, that weather forecast got me out of running with Jill on Sunday - another reason to LOVE him.

A good run with Christy and Katie this morning. I am definitely in the peak of marathon training because I am just tired, tired, tired. Ugh. Getting the legs moving is hard.

However, it was a good pace run this weekend. I did the first 7 mile loop too fast so the second half was a killer. The real reason I slowed down was that I had to get away from Tom's jokes. Just ask him about the red and purple grapes and you will understand why. Of course my 7 year old LOVED it.

No comments:

Post a Comment