Monday, March 30, 2009

One of those mornings...

It was one of those mornings that if I didn't have a great group to run with I would have....
1. Not gotten out of bed.

If I had gotten out of bed....
2. I would have run 5 steps, stopped and went home.

If I had continued to run....
3. I would have seriously contemplated stopping and turning around the WHOLE, ENTIRE run.

If I had finished the run....
4. I would have done so with a 10:30 pace.

5. Even if I did finish I would NOT have been HAPPY about it.

But since I did have a GREAT group to run with; I did get out of bed, run, enjoyed nice conversation and friendship (much better than listening to my whining in my head) and finished with a 9:07 pace. Not a great pace, but considering how my body felt, I am very happy with it!

Okay - I am still not HAPPY about it, but do feel better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment