Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Was today the pace run?

I think Sandy was confused today. She led us in a 6 mile run with a 8:23 pace. I kept on reminding her that TOMORROW is our pace run, not today. We should be RESTING today. Apparently she didn't hear me. No. Seriously. It was good. It was!

Brrrr though! 43 degrees! I was glad to see that we all struggle to remember what we wear at different temperatures. I thought it was just maybe me getting old. No comments please Mike and Jill.

Mike ran with us today. So of course we were discussing what is up with Jill. He is very concerned. Jill has been acting strangely. More so than normal. She gives Mike a hard time about not running and then goes out of her way to change her schedule so she isn't running on days he is. Come on Jill - we care about you - you can tell us! (Mike put me up to this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment