Friday, April 4, 2008

Tom

There you go Tom, I mentioned you in the blog. I just want to make sure you life is complete.

Now, that that is over - Mike and I ran our 14 mile pace run this morning. We achieved a 9:02/mile pace. Man, it was a struggle for me. Mike was very patient with my sudden needs to stop and have a drink of water, which conveniently would happen as we were going up a hill. To our credit though, we took a hilly route. I think of it as the Judy route, since it was on of my first long runs and I was with Judy and it goes out by her house. A loop around town with BC thrown in and then out 16 to old 16 to the end and then down that county road to the railroad tracks and back along the interstate. It was a little hard to see the potholes and cracks in the road that early in the morning, but no twisted ankles.

Remember to have Larry in your thoughts and prayers today since it surgery day. I am confident he will come out of the surgery with a smile on his face and some sly comment to Judy.

However, no matter how bad you feel after a surgery or after a hard run, you probably don't feel as bad as this guy. Although he remembered to get his beer - so it couldn't have been that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment