Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

No prizes today for best April Fools day joke. I guess the wind was bad enough. I fully expected Mike to have something up his sleeve, but nope! I was so disappointed that even though it is April Fools - I have no interesting tidbit of information or humor to share today.

However, I learned once again how much you discover about your friends when you are enduring a 3 hour run with them. Sandy and I had many deep and soulful discussions during our 19 miles together. She told me a goal of her and even though I promised to keep it a secret, I found it too inspiring not to share. If you ask her, she will definitely deny it, but she intends to really step up her fitness regime. Ultra? 50 state member? Ironman? "What could it be?", you ask. Well - as they say - a picture says a thousand words, so here is her goal:




No comments:

Post a Comment