Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Two Highlights

Well, I have two highlights to end 2010.

First - For all of those who have been anxiously waiting to see if I beat my previous record for yearly mileage (particularly Bryan). YES I did! I know there were a lot of bets out there on this. I believe in Vegas the odds were in my favor. I actually passed my goal last week.... so if you were your bet was based on what day I did it (kinda like baby birth boards) you will have to agree to share half of your winnings with me before I tell you the day.

I still have a day or two of running left in 2010, so I can't post what my final mileage is yet.

Second - I was mentioned in Shut Up and Run's Blog!!! I feel like I have gotten my 15 minutes of running fame. Lord knows I will never get it by winning any race of any stature, so I will take it where I can get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment