Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not Happy

My RIOCD (Running Induced Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) specifically checking the weather forecast for Fargo, ND a gazillion times a day, has not helped to relieve any anxiety. Here is how the weather has changed as I have been checking it:

Warm
Warmer
Hot (60 at beginning of race and 78 at end)
Hot and Breezy
Hot and Windy
Hot and Windy with Gusts
Hot and Windy with Gusts and a 30% chance of rain.

So, apparently I need to stop checking the weather because it just keeps on getting worse. Maybe if I stop it will improve. I am sure that the weather revolves around my actions, so it will work. Just like when my husband says he has to sit in a certain spot or wear a certain shirt in order for the Packers to win. The Packers' success depends on HIM!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new layout!!

    Don't check the weather again!!!!! Stay AWAY from the weather...and then it will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete