Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Donuts and Cars

Today is Christy's B-day. She is not sure if she is 36 or 38, so make sure you ask her how old she age since repeating things tends to either help you remember them or make people think you have dementia. I should be nice to her though, since she brought donuts this morning! Yum!

So here is a Birthday song for her. Based on what Christy said about how Bryan views her birthday, I think he will agree with its overall message:


On another unrelated note. I noticed today that we now have a lot of white cars in our group. Mine, Mike's Christy's and Todd's. NO ONE can get another white car! I bought white car to get away from all the Gray min-vans (mine, Wendy's, Sandy's, Judy's x2) and now I find myself in the predominate color group again! At least they are not all the same type of vehicles!

Have a Happy Birthday Christy!

No comments:

Post a Comment