Monday, March 22, 2010

Bad mood

Today is one of those days that I woke up not loving running. In fact this is the conversation that went quickly through my mind.

I so don't want to run today.

I am TIRED of getting up at 4:35 a.m. EVERY weekday.

I should take a day off (ignoring the fact that I took the past two days off).

Actually, a better idea is to take a WHOLE WEEK OFF!

Yeah! (in an ornery voice) I SHOULD gol' darn it!

Oh - that would be sooooooo nice.


Well, I didn't and I won't. Today's run with the Cousins and Katie when quickly, but my legs were NOT happy. They just felt tired and like they have been pounded. My shins were also acting up again. So, it made me feel justfied for not running yesterday. I didn't have the energy for it and I thought that I could count 3 hours of raking as cross training (right?). I am really hoping that my new shoes help my legs and shins. According to UPS tracking, they should come tomorrow. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment