Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Perfect Patient

Over the weekend I did some more running. On Sunday I did a 4 mile walk with the last mile or so running.... in jean shorts no less. Obviously, I was not planning on running. On Monday I ran 6 with my sister in law. Today I ran just over 5 with the morning running group.

I am not sure this is wise, but it doesn't SEEM to be making my foot worse - or maybe I have unleashed the power of the brain and am just ignoring it better.

Or maybe I just prefer to really make it hurt so I can better tell the Dr. "where it hurts" when I go in next Monday. I always strive to be the perfect patient ;-)

So, in all seriousness - it doesn't seem to hurt as bad when I run, but throughout the rest of the day I am often limping. I seem to have two points of pain... one that does seem to be like Plantar Fasciitis since it is in that same spot and seems to dissipate one I have walked a little bit. But then I have a pain spot on the bottom side of my foot which is where it hurts when I run, and does not go away when walking. So hard to say what it is, but I am going to give our long run a try this Friday. I will try and go as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment