Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Obligations

I sensed this morning that Bryan was a bit disappointed that I didn't blog yesterday being that he was the only one running with me. Apparently in his mind this was enough to warrant a blog entry. It appears he is being influenced by He Who Shall Not Be Named. Fortunately, despite it being 6:00 (I know I don't get any sympathy from the 5:00 group) I was able to think quickly on my feet (despite not actually being quick on my feet) and come up with a good and plausible reason why I did not blog.

I tried to find a funny video in order to demonstrate in some small way the amount of laughter Bryan has given me since joining me on runs at 6:00. Sadly, the website I usually find good videos on is slow today.... not sure what the significance/symbolism of that is.... I will let you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment