Friday, July 31, 2009

Ouch

I had to return to the 5:00 run time this morning so I had someone to run with. Ouch! It is hard to get up at that time after not doing so for so long. My body has happily gotten used to sleeping an hour later! Despite that it was a nice fast run with Katie and Kwik Trip Gal.

Kwik Trip Gal and I are leaving today for our sprint (1/4 mile swim, 17 mile bike and 3.1 mile run) triathlon in Wausau this Saturday. It will be my 4th (over a 12 year span ;-)) and her first. It will fun to do one again, although the weather is looking rainy which reminds me that I need to pack another garbage bag! Here is what they are forecasting: Mostly cloudy, rain and storms possible early morning through early afternoon, clearing some through end of day. High 67-72. Winds west 10-15. Ugh, no make that DOUBLE UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment