Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally, a run where I felt good, but perhaps it was because of all the distractions.

First, we did a new route which I believe was truly a new route, not just a variation of an old stand-by or one run backwards.

Second, we got to hear about Elyse's Flying Pig Marathon. It sounds like it will have to go on the list, but I have to wonder if it was that good or Elyse's opinion was tainted by the fact she ran pain free and PR'd! Don't we all LOVE races where we PR? In all seriousness, I have heard that is a great and fun marathon to run.

I am anxiously awaiting my most recent running purchase - an Elitesport Seatshield. I finally accepted the fact that I would not get it as a gift from my loving husband. I really dislike getting in my car to go to work and finding it still wet with sweat. This will also help with the "burning butt" problems often encountered in a car with leather seats in the middle of summer. Hopefully it will be all that I hope. Ah... the little joys in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment