Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hills return

The spring weather got in to my bones yesterday... making me in the mood for hills. Well, actually I am never in the mood for hills, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Or maybe it was payback for all those people who thought they were being smart by not running with me on Monday thinking I would want to do intervals. HAH! Fooled you!

I realized today that we have a pretty good complement of runners.

We have a Physical Therapist and two nurses to help us with our injuries
a Dietitian to help with what foods we should eat
a Speech Pathologist to help us learn how to speak when it is so cold out that our lips freeze
a Workers Comp person to tell us how we can attribute our running injuries to work
a bank person to show us how to get loans to pay for our running shoes and entry fees
a purchaser to tell us where to get the best deals (I had to THINK on that one Mike!)
Now we just need a podiatrist and a massage therapist and we have it made!

No comments:

Post a Comment