Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Repeating

Do you ever feel like your are repeating yourself? Such as "Are you sick of the cold/winter yet?" How many times did I answer that question yesterday? And now I must write that we ran in sub zero temperatures yet again today. My fellow runners tell me that we ran in a lot of cold last year, but my memory thankfully fails me on that account.

I ran with the Cousins and Beer-Hater today. The thing of most note is that Mike was wondering when Jill would return. Beer-Hater was quick to point out "See! You do miss her!"

Beer-Hater was also wondering about my new favorite running item... the Seirus Masque. Like I said, I like it because it doesn't get wet and then frozen like fleece, is easy to breath through and my fellow runners can hear me talk (much to their dismay). The only negative is that you probably only want to wear it when it is very cold out aka - your breath freezes. It might be a little too warm otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment