Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hump day

It felt like hump day today, but after hearing Wendy's story about her car being broke into getting up at 5:00 to run didn't seem so bad! See - the many benefits of running with a group!

A good group today. I am sure I missed out on a lot of ribbing in the back group. KT gal and Mike together is a rare thing these days!

I was pretty bummed today. I brought a piece of paper and pen with me and even and a back-up route in case the Paparazzi showed up. Unfortunately, the star of the group didn't make an appearance. Her agent had an imaginative excuse about a heel that wasn't healing from a cut. I am sure that was that case rather than our humble running group being to 'small town' for the star among us.

Oh, and speaking of sightings of URO's (Unidentified Running Oddballs). I believe we did glimpse He Who Shall Not Be Named (in this blog) running yesterday. He tried to hide himself by dressing all in black either that or he was trying hard to get hit by a car - you never know with him. In any case... despite what he thinks we still did see him when he ran right by us. Yes, he said Hello - even gave a certain someone in our group a high five - but we all really know what he is about!

1 comment:

  1. I think that "he who shall not be named" should be blacked out of your picture at the top of the blog! He really hasn't earned a spot there!

    ReplyDelete