Monday, August 11, 2008

Poll

Well, luckily for me my fellow morning running companions feel they can still show up to run even if they haven't filled out the poll! I was supposed to run with Wendy this morning (we were the only two people on the poll), but she called at 4:56 a.m. and said she wouldn't be there. She did say she knew Sandy and Kristi M would be there. Plus, Jill had told me she was going to come too. Well, it ended up being Sandy, Katie, Mike and Christy. And just to reward those who did come, we did NOT do intervals.

It was great to have Mike back in the fold. New stories! I don't think there is ever a worry about us gals sharing a fishing story which again shows the diversity Mike brings to the group beyond being the only male!

A good 5.67 mile run at 8:53 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment