Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Intervals Day 2

Swimming has been cutting into my posting time, so I am a bit behind. Yesterday we Jenny, Wendy and I ran intervals. Well, I should say they ran intervals and I ran behind them. Katie and Kristy were very patient with me running ahead of them and then falling behind them - 8 times! It definitely gets the heart pumping. It was a struggle at the start and at the end! I know I worked harder because swimming afterwards was a bit harder than usual. I do enjoy swimming in the morning. The water is the right temperature and it is so peaceful at that time of morning.

Today was a whole new group of people, the cousins and Kwik Trip Gal. KTG has been saying she wants to run intervals, so I did her bidding today - despite all the grousing from the cousins - one in particular and you know who that is! It actually felt easier today. It does feel good when you are done - really! It does! Of course, Mike wouldn't know, since he just ran fast enough to keep up with us. A lot of chit chatting going on for someone who was supposed to be running fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment