Friday, July 25, 2008

2:30 at 4:30

Yes, Jill and I met at 4:30 to run our 2:30 long run. A little sticky today, but it went fairly well. Kristy and Elyse kindly waited for at at 5:00. Then they dumped us (just kidding) and Christy and Judy came with.

OMG - I almost forgot the best thing - GARAGE SALES! Yes, Friday mornings is garage sale day and today it paid off to be our running at 6:30! From over a block away I saw the old fashion aluminum web lawn chairs. I have been looking for them for my mom! Later I realized that it was a bit early for them to be open - but they were just standing around and looking open - so it didn't even dawn on me. Or maybe I conveniently forgot about the time of day - either way SCORE! I think now on Friday's we will do interval runs to each garage sale and rest time will be when we are looking at what's for sale. However, we will have to get them to open up their garages before the usual 8:00. Not a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment