Wednesday, May 7, 2008

T-shirt and shorts

The first morning run with t-shirts and shorts for everyone, except me who couldn't quite bring myself to believe I would be warm enough in a t-shirt. Spring is in the area- t-shirts and shorts, light early in the the run and the frogs have started singing.

I didn't do a race report for St. Clare's so I have been delayed in welcoming Melissa -officially- to the group. She ran a tough 1/2 and is gearing up to run Grandma's. She also came out to Larry and Judy's so she could finally meet the Guru himself. You will know it is Melissa when she says "y'all". Welcome Melissa!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Allison! Y'all are so great! Thanks for welcoming me so kindly. Look forward to running with everyone sometime soon. Good luck and have FUN at Green Bay!!!

    ReplyDelete