Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You know a man is...

You know a man is truly comfortable with his manliness when he has a pink heart on his key chain and uses a pink Ipod. I hate to even point it out because I don't man to not run with us in the morning, but all I can say is "Jill made me to it!" Of course, I don't think I have much chance of offending him because obviously he IS comfortable in his manliness - Jill just was quick to point it [the heart] out.

Ah yes, a chilly spring morning, but I noticed as we were coming down Meadowview Street that we weren't running in the dark anymore! Soon we will be able to cast off our reflective vests for two months! The muscles were slow to warm up, but we ended the run at a good clip.

Thanks for being such a good sport Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment