Monday, April 28, 2008

Just in case you were wondering

Just in case you were wondering (Jenny and Jill) Mike and I DID run this morning. It wasn't that bad. Although I admit that as I was driving to Walgreens I was thinking "If no one shows up, I will be TOTALLY fine with that". (please, please, please don't show up!) Trustworthy Mike did show up though and I got the treat of being the only one in the audience for all his stories from the weekend. He promised me that for my reward for being a good running partner he would promise not to share any of the stories with any of you! I just realized that I should probably reward HIM for also being a good running partner - nah, being willing to run with him is reward enough.

So, it was blowing and snowing, but after Saturday if felt like a pleasant breeze! And it really is true that 34 degrees in April does feel warmer than 34 degrees in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment