Wednesday, December 12, 2007

You asked for it.....

I know that after several beers and glasses of wine the morning runners probably have forgotten that they sent me on an all important mission - to see if Jenny is the expert she claims to be. The fact is, she needs to send a certain Health Teacher a letter of apology. Yes, it is true, it is possible for fraternal twins to have different fathers. The phenomenon even has its own name - twinning! Jenny - I think you superiors need to reconsider their recent decision regarding your future at Viterbo! Here are the facts, because I know how you all love to doubt me!
For those of you who aren't morning runners - you will just have to wonder what you are missing. Maybe your curiosity will persuade you to join us in the morning!

On a running note - since this is a running blog - Mike and I enjoyed a warm morning run. It is nice when our local meteorologists are wrong. Instead of the single digits it was about 23. Hmmmm now I realize that it was above Wendy's magical 20 degree cut off. Hmmmmm.

Since Jill like the picture of the naked guy (and we know why!), I thought I would include another one.






No comments:

Post a Comment