Friday, December 7, 2007

More Snow

Another snowy morning, but Christy, Mike, Jill and I enjoyed a run anyway. Well, I am not sure if Jill did.

I think we might be getting a message via the Walgreen communication channel that we need to park some where else on snowy mornings. I think our cars are putting a crimp in the snow plowers schedule - although he has never given us a dirty look. At least I don't think so... it is pretty dark at 6:00 in the morning. I hope he just sees the silver lining and realizes it is a good time to enjoy his morning coffee!

I am sure we will get endless grief from Larry today. The forecast says -14 tomorrow morning so I think that we have cancelled the 6:15 run. I say THINK, but after Wednesday morning's run, where Jill actually wanted to run in 5 inches of snow, I know longer have faith in my running companion's sanity.
Another old Adidas ad:



No comments:

Post a Comment