Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mexico - Day 2

I mustered another 5 mile run today. It was rough. I started out thinking I would run 45 minutes. 3 minutes into it I started to think - 'I am on vacation - 30 minutes is acceptable'. Then I got to 30 minutes and I thought 10 more minutes is doable. Once again I quickly started to shorten that, but then when I was close to 4 minutes, I was over 4 Miles and I thought - I should do 5 - so I ended up doing 5 and about 45 minutes. I tell you - that dreadmill is tough even when you are looking out over an ocean. The fitness room was hoping though! There are 8 treadmills and about 6 elliptical and about the same number of bikes and pretty much everything was filled! Everyone is trying to work off the Mud Slides they had the day before.

So - here is a helpful running hint I found. It is a video that shows how to tie your running shoes so they don't come untied. Plus, you can just pull on one of the strings to untie it. This confuses me though - since I do that with my double knots too. Maybe I am just strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment