Friday, November 9, 2007

Batting 1000

I see I have had over 1000 views of my blog since I started it! Wow! Thanks Guys! I hope to keep you entertained in the coming year!

Once again I ran on vacation! Jim and I are in Mexico at a Kwik Trip meeting courtesy of Jill. Actually not - Miller was kind enough to send us. Any Whoo.... I got myself out of bed and went and ran on the dreadmill. It was tough - looking out over the ocean and all. Larry would have been proud - I persevered and made it through 5 miles...tough with that view - wave after wave after wave.

I started on the random program and after it took me to 3.5% incline I said "enough of that!" and switched to the manual program. 1.0% is good enough for me... supposedly that is the incline you should be at to best compensate for the advantage of the treadmill. Of course the last 15 minutes I took it down to 0% - I am on vacation after all.

Miller really was asking a lot when they asked us to come here. Laying by the pool all day, drinking 'Mud Slides' (No Miller Lite is available so I am okay". We don't have to even get up and get our drinks - they bring it to us. Our only complaint is that the drink cups aren't quite big enough. I thought the Mexicans were generous! Of course I managed to somehow get a nice red hue to my skin although I was being careful. Jim somehow managed to avoid this - we still haven't figured out how - no it is was not due to excessive Mud Slides!

Hope all is well in WI - we saw it was 26 degrees today!

No comments:

Post a Comment