Friday, May 11, 2007

Life on the Other Side

This morning I got to experience life on the other side or what Mike experiences most mornings. It was me and Mike, Jordan (newbie) and Tom (see I mentioned you again!). I felt like the President running with his Secret Service! The topics were quite different too... no talk of child birth, or which sports bra is best! I have to give them credit though, no football talk. I think they were just being kind since I knew the route and they didn't want to get lost.

The marathoners ran this morning too, but of course they were wimpy like marathoners can be and ran at 5:00 instead of 4:45. (I wonder what route they ran?)

Hopefully we didn't scare Jordan away. We had a good run going. 8.17 miles at a 8:32 pace. Come back Jordan, it gets easier.

My Google home page gives me new fitness tip everyday. Today it was "Surround yourself with people and things that promote a healthy lifestyle.". Isn't that true!

No comments:

Post a Comment