Monday, January 22, 2007

You know you are a runner when...

you take a digger while running. Yep, it happened to me this morning. I rolled my ankle off the edge of the sidewalk and took a spill. I have a nice little raspberry on my knee and my ankle is a little tender, but I was still able to run albeit a little more carefully!

What other things make you feel like a "runner"? I add running in below zero temperatures and running in the rain.

Also, Mike was wondering what log program/website I used on my blog. I put a link in my "Most Used Links" on the right-hand side, but here is a link to the log too.

A nice 5.5 mile run with Julianne and Mike this am. We got more snow and it wasn't frigid so it was like running in sand. The one good thing about frigid weather is everything is crunchy rather than mushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment