Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am surprised this hasn't happened to me yet...

I saw the video below on Shut up and Run's blog and immediately thought, "Huh! I am surprised I haven't encountered this women in a hotel fitness center." I say this because it seems like after every one of my vacations, my running partners get to enjoy, once again, a story about some weird thing another person was doing or wearing in the hotel fitness room. I really don't think I am judgmental, just lucky. Or perhaps God is making up to me the fact that when I run outdoor races, my eyes are looking at the ground 10 feet in front of me. As a result, I miss A LOT of funny things my fellow racers enjoyed. He sees the need to provide me a little humor (since running with Tom and Mike is not enough).

Maybe someday I will get to see this women, but I don't think I will have the same willpower of the two people next to her. They don't give her one look. Not ONE! Seriously... I would be constantly looking and although you couldn't see it on the video - big eye rolling too.

No comments:

Post a Comment