Monday, November 30, 2009

A ran a little late today since I couldn't fine my shoes. Katie and Christy were kind enough to wait for me after I yelled at them through my car window. Luckily for me they were running the route where I saw them. Good for them for leaving at 5:00! I always knew they were abided by the law despite what Christy said during the run.

I have actually had a couple of good runs since my last post. I ran a leisurely run on Thanksgiving day with Shiner. Leisurely - because I got to sleep late - I didn't run until 10:00 and because the pace was a little slow with all the futzing with Shiner and the leash as well as being pulled in the opposite direction for a squirrel! (nice run on sentence!)

Yesterday ended up being a long run. I 'ran' into Rhonda at the beginning of her run and midway through mine. Since I had her motivating me a long, I was able to go long as I had hoped too. Shiner did well too and still had energy at the end! A nice change of pace running with Rhonda - a whole new world of untouched topics kept us busy while we ran.

I believe I posted this video before, but I saw it again and am wondering if Shiner will ever do this.... dreaming about catching Bella someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment