Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bummer

Packers lost today - BUMMER. Even more so DH was at the game... sucks being at a game that they lose at, especially losing to the Vikings (Wendy - I DON'T want to hear it), especially with Farve playing. Yes - I actually WATCHED the game. I suppose DH will now blame me for the loss since it was the one thing different from other games.... they have won up to now... right...;-)

It a glum mood I turned towards the Internet. I have been feeling a bit bored with it lately. I currently don't have any sites I like to go to and see "what's up". I learned a good thing and a bad thing. The bad thing is that people have a lot more imaginative blog names than mine. Creativity is not my thing (but organization is!). The good thing is that there are a lot of running blogs out there that have not had a post in an awfully long time. Although I have been known to have some good gaps between posts, I have been blogging since December 30, 2006. So, coming up on 3 years! Wow! Time flies! Those who run marathons with me know how consistent I am... even if I don't want to be.

I didn't find any new interesting blogs... so if anyone knows of any, let me know....

2 comments:

  1. Allison, you may not know this about me, but I NEVER initiate Packer/Viking conversations, as most of the time people are quite hostile towards my love of the boys in purple. Therefore, I keep it all to myself, so you won't hear word one from me about that game! :) Who is DH?

    ReplyDelete