Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A damp, but fairly warm morning. A big group... Christy, Sandy, Jill, Elyse and Kristi. I finally got to meet the new Kristi. I am not sure how we should differentiate her from Christy. Kristi with a K? Kristi with an I? Hmmmm will have to think of that one. I am sure that Elyse is hoping Kristi hates beer so she can take on the "Beerhater" nickname. She grew up and went to college in Wisconsin, so I am sure she likes beer. Life is just against you Elyse.

Kristi was very patient with my endless stream of questions. I had to get the dibs on the new girl. Plus it is the old trick "If I keep her talking she won't realize how much pain she is in and will come back and run with us again." Of course, I forgot to factor in that talking makes running harder... so I am sure she was actually wishing I would shut up so she could run!

One more short run before the marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment