Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Pace Run

I thought I was not going to run today because of the cold weather and Jill was with me until Beerhatter said she was still going to. (Editors note: I was going to use her real name until this happened) Beerhater is a sneaky one. She has somehow set up her e-mail to come to us a day late. So, she "innocently" sent Jill and I e-mail last night saying she was not going to run. Of course, I didn't get it until this morning when I was dressed and ready to go. Oh, she will have a excuse/story but remember you can't trust beerhaters.

So, a change is past practices.... I have to THANK Jill for running today. It was truly a nice run. The 7.6 miles went very quickly despite the enormous amount of dread I was feeling at the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment