Friday, November 7, 2008

Better than last time

Well, for all you who bailed this morning or who weren't motivated enough to get out of bed even though you weren't signed up (Mike) - you missed a wonderful run with Kwik Trip Gal and myself. Luckily, I decided to change my running schedule and run today instead of tomorrow, although Jill probably wasn't happy to see she could turn around and go back to bed.

We ended up getting the unusual and joyful (not really) opportunity to run in cold rain for the last 1/2 mile of the run. It wasn't quite the experience it was this summer - it was 30 degrees colder, it wasn't lightening, dark and no honks from passing cars (I was wearing black this time).
The good news is that tomorrow I get to be snuggled in my bed while you all are out running! Hmmmm.. Jill seemed to rub off on me today. I am in a spiteful mood despite it being Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment