Saturday, March 1, 2008

What a Birthday Run!

There was a lot of comments today about what a great blog it had better be today. Come on people... don't you know that a 40 year old can't handle that pressure:


What an amazing run with the group today! Three new runners - Russ, Andy and Katie! Welcome. I thought at first that they just came for the donuts, but they ran an hour with us and then headed out. Come again! I believe there were 11 people running - including WENDY - even though it was below 20 degrees! Way to go Wendy! Tom and Andy started at 5:00 to get their time in --- DEDICATION. (See Tom - I can say nice things about you!) I have to say - the 2:30 run did not bring back pleasant memories. As Christy said - it is like childbirth. The first time you are excited and don't know what to expect. The second time, when the labor pains start - you think, Oh yeah - I remember this and it is NOT fun. That is what I was thinking this morning.

Well, believe it or not, I could not find anything really funny about turning 40 on the Internet. People have finally realized that turning 40 should be a CELEBRATION! So, here you go... also to get you in the mood for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment