Friday, March 7, 2008

Positive Thoughts

Mike, Jill and I got our 10 mile pace run in on this frigid morning. I am finding I have a lot of negativity going on in my head right now, so I decided to think positively about today's run. Here the positive thoughts I was able to come up with. It took me the whole 1.5 hours of our run to come up with 10 - oops - is that being negative again?
  1. It is done.
  2. We made our pace time despite the sub-zero temps - maybe it will be easier in "normal" temperatures.
  3. It is done.
  4. I got a free Botox treatment due to freezing of my forehead.
  5. It is done.
  6. Apparently there is no reason to worry about global warming - whew!
  7. I get to sleep in tomorrow.
  8. Only two more weeks until Mike is back to normal and we no longer have to hear about how much he is suffering during Lent.
  9. When March comes in like a lion it goes out like a Lamb, so we are guaranteed a warm end to the month despite what Jimmy Groundhog says!
  10. It is DONE - for one week at least.

Do you like the picture at the top of the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment