Saturday, February 2, 2008

What a group!

It must be a record! Today 10 people ran - at various stages - this morning! 10!!! Can you believe it? What a fun group! It makes it so much easier and enjoyable to roll out of bed on a Saturday morning to go for a run. Of course Jill and Sandy get the medal since they started at 5:30! Now we just need to get the new people to come and experience the joy!

It came to my attention this morning that a bit of clarification is needed regarding the purpose of this blog. I appreciate that others respect me SO much that they expect this to be a truth based, factual and unbiased account of all happenings connected to our runs. Fortunately for me, however, the Power is in the Pen! There will be no clarifications of the truth, apologizesfor errors in stories, redemption of those who actually did tell their wife where weekday morning runners meet. Got it people (Tom)!?!? I mean, you do want this to be a funny blog - right?

1 comment:

  1. Okay....I finally get up and go out in the cold at 5:30 a.m., and I don't even get credit!!!! I think I need a correction too. I too joined Jill and Sandy at 5:30!! :)

    ReplyDelete