Thursday, January 3, 2008

It was so cold that.....

the Walgreens sign wasn't working! Yes, it was a frosty morning, but the cousins and I did our run.

Okay, this isn't running related, but I saw this tab on another site. The caption was "Bartender's Revenge". The 'nothing' is circled, but I am hoping that it is the whole bill that is the 'revenge'. Either that or I am realizing that I am living in a totally different world than these people. $48.00 for ONE Heineken!!! Now, if that was a Miller Lite, I would understand.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, as I drove by Walgreen's this morning, glancing at the temperature guage in my van, I saw that it was -10 degrees! I noticed the loyal runners lining up outside thier vehicles...Christy, Mike, and Allison. Funny though, I didn't even feel an ounce of guilt as I proceeded to the toasty warm confines of my treadmill at Fit 4 Life! You guys are truly STUDS! (Either that, or just insane!) :)

    ReplyDelete