Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just for you Sandy...

Since Sandy made an extra special effort to come this morning (We all know how hard it is to come when you have taken 3 weeks off!) I have SPECIAL TREAT for her and you other people too. You will notice that I am ignoring the fact that Jenny did not show as promised this morning. I even made sure I had my van between me and her potential entrance - just to be safe. We all know how she disregards all human life (especially early morning Walgreen shoppers) to make the 5:00 bewitching hour! Kudos to Christy, Sandy and Mike for being there!

p.s. Jill - sorry you are not included in the linked video montage. I couldn't find a photo of you.

3 comments:

  1. Allison, that was the funniest thing I have ever seen! Thanks for always making us laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay- Good excuse for Wed. a.m. I woke with a sore throat, we have weekend plans and sleep was so much more important. I feel honored to be one of the elves. See if I would have shown, I may not have made the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My aim is to brighten your day!!!

    ReplyDelete