Sunday, June 17, 2007

Injury Reserve List

My foot "issues" flamed up last week to the point where walking was a painful endeavor. I have an appointment with a podiatrist on the 26Th, so I have decided to take a break from running until then. However, I am finding this an exercise in willpower. I am seriously thinking about running tomorrow am to see what happens.

Well, apparently my willpower is weak because I wrote the above paragraph yesterday and I just got back from a shortened (2.6) morning run. I wanted to see how my foot responded the rest of the day. It felt okay during the run, but that is not when I experience the pain. So, the true test will be the rest of the day. It had been feeling better, so I know the rest did help.

Keeping toes crossed......

No comments:

Post a Comment