Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Delayed Reaction

When we were running this morning others were talking about where they were feeling the effects of our hill workout the day before. At that time I wasn't feeling any negative effects, but as the day wore on my glutus max was getting sorer and sorer - and not when I was sitting!

I am post recovery of a root canal. Since it was my first, it will be interesting to see how the night goes. Ugh. The root canal itself wasn't bad, it was the embarrassment of my crying! I have no idea what was going on in my head! You would have thought they were telling me that I was loosing all of my teeth! I guess it was just the situation of trying to make a decision when you feel completely unqualified to do so. Plus this was the first major dental decision I have ever had to make. (tooth has a crack in it which may result in the root canal failing so I had to decide whether or not to try the root canal or just get the tooth pulled). Or maybe in some weird way I felt like I had failed - "If I had flossed maybe this wouldn't have happened". Wait - a thought just occurred to me - Maybe I should start a class action suit against Bubblicious and Bubble Yum for the cavity they caused to form in my tooth! (During the time in middle school I chewed this gum was when I got cavities!) It isn't that different from smokers and tobacco companies right? AND they were doing it to CHILDREN for gosh sakes! The injustice! Gotta run and go call my lawyer brother-in-laws! (Jim is on a run)

I think my tongue and cheek finally got feeling back - time to go eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment